Friday, May 30, 2008

Wacko Postings

Why don't my blog entries look the way that I type them? Could somebody please tell me. I have tried to edit some of them because the line spacing is all wacko. Speaking of "wacko." I am so sick of the damn tabloids messing with Michael Jackson and calling him Wacko Jacko. I mean, give it a freakin break already. I hate that name anyway, "Wacko Jacko." The freakin pretentious British gave him that nick name. How do some of these "reporters" think they would handle things if every damned step they took was scrutenized by thousands of people. Maybe they should try living through what Michael Jackson has and see if they aren't a little "off." Leave the dude alone. Probably the same punk reporters that are writing about all of his weird activities are the same punks that begged their mommies to buy them the red leather jackets with all the zippers in it back in the 80's (man those were sweet). I mean we all loved Michael back in the day, now that we are all "grown up" we want to slam the dude. Freakin reporters anyway.

No comments: