Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Super F'ing Mario Bros.















I found a great site called virtualnes.com. This is not a good thing. I was so excited when I found it. This site has every single game that NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) ever put out! I have been stuck on Super Mario Bros. for a while now. I have to admit something once and for all... I have never beat Super Mario Bros. with out a cheat in my life! There, I got it off my chest, I feel so much better now. Really, I suck at video games. I feel like I am right back where I was when I was 12 trying like hell to beat that damned game. I am stuck at level 8-3. I just can't get past it. I don't want a cheat, I just want to beat it one time on my own. Then I think I can stop playing it, and move on to another game. There aren't very many games that I have beat without a cheat. I think I beat Kung-Fu. Umm... that's about it. I am not a big "gamer." I have a PS2, but I just haven't really gotten into video games like I was when I had an NES. So for all you folks that grew up playing on the NES, this is your website. But be warned, you may find yourself spending more time than is healthy for a 30+ year old person to spend on video games.

No comments: