Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Horror that is THE HUNGER WALK

So I was hanging out at my house today and I saw a bunch of people walking by all wearing white shirts. I figured they must be walking to raise money for some good cause. So Lily (my daughter) and I waved and said good morning to all of the folks that passed by. That's when it happened. I saw what their shirts said; and I was appalled. The Hunger Walk? What has our world come to? I mean, these people actually support hunger? Apparently these folks are walking to raise money for the Republican Party. That's the only thing I can think of that makes any sense. Because as we all know, whenever a Republican gets elected more people go hungry. Is hunger something we should support? Is Dick DeVos or even Dick Cheney things we should support (notice both of their names start with "DICK")? Only dicks think hunger is good. Do you think hunger is good? Let's see what hunger is:

2 comments:

Rae Snyder said...

Oh, Rich... Amy and I laughed so hard when we read this. You have truly redeemed yourself. The best line: "Only dicks think hunger is good."

Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Wow, so your entire blog is about stupid misconceptions and idiotic puns based on things you decide to misinterpret to gain internet friends. Nice.