Sunday, May 4, 2008

What is the world coming to? I think I have asked that in one of my previous posts. Ok, so I heard from one of my good friends (hi Amy!) that they shot a cougar in Chicago. http://http//www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351337,00.html What? I have heard stories of wolves, and other predators moving into the cities, but a freakin mountain lion? I have a theory. Yes, I have a theory. So over the last 30+ years we have all been hearing more stories about wild animals coming into the cities around the US. And, over the last 30+ more and more folks have been trying to "save" the environment, and trying to help out the populations of these animals all over the country. Coincidence? I think not! The more cougars and shit there are, the more are going to move into the city. So the next time you are strolling in your nice safe neighborhood in the city and you get mauled by a freakin grizzly bear, blame the damn hippies. There is another theory that as the cities and suburbia grow it is forcing the wildlife to adapt to living in these urban environments and also being forced into the cities to scavenge for food because their natural habitats are being taken up by subdivisions and strip malls (oh, and Chili's). This theory should not be trusted because it was devised by hippies who only want to save nature so they have more room to grow marihuana. This devil weed was found growing in West Virginia. Save the environment my ass! Hippies won't be happy until your baby is smoking weed and then getting eaten by a damn wild boar.

2 comments:

Shari said...

Jeez Rich! You weren't supposed to tell everyone about our evil secret plan!

Mama K said...

Amy shot a cougar?! Wow, I didn't even know she was a hunter. Put that thing down, Amy, yer gonna put somebody's eye out!