Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hotta than a Mama Jama

You've heard it said that if you don't like the weather in Michigan just wait 5 minutes. Well, what a day it has been today in Michigan. This morning it was almost chilly and by midday it was about 85 degrees. WHEW! And boy was I happy to get home to my wife's list of chores for me to do. What a lucky man I am. It was alright though, I lost about 10lbs in water weight, got a head ache, and hurt my back carrying all the damn air conditioners up from the basement. Hell of a day. Tomorrow should be cool though, I hear we have a moderate chance of some really wicked thunderstorms! SWEET! I love thunderstorms.

This photo was taken after our thunderstorm today.

2 comments:

Shari said...

You ARE a lucky man, Rich. I'm sure it was no fun at all to have to put in your air conditioners, but don't forget how blessed you are to have them and a home to put them in and the electricity to run them.

I'm not trying to preach at you (because Lord knows I'm in no position to) but I just find that when I feel things aren't going my way I have to remind myself about how lucky I really am. It helps make me feel better about my situation.

I love ya brother!

Amy said...

nice picture...are those your neighbors? :)