Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tierra del Puerto or Soggy Lesbians or Good Luck Rae!

I have a friend named Rachael (Squirty Dumpling). She is from Portland. Rachael has taught me a few things about Portland that are very interesting. She tells me that Portland is not always cold. I have always heard that Portland was cold and rainy all of the time. Rachael did confirm that it does rain a lot. Also she told me that Portland has one of the largest concentrations of lesbians in the country. Huh... very interesting. Thanks Rae, I feel like a much better person knowing these things. Poor Rachael has to go back to bleak cold Portland. I am lucky to live in sunny warm West Michigan. I'm glad I don't have to live with all of those soggy lesbians; but Rachael does though. Good luck Rae!

2 comments:

Rae Snyder said...

Haha... whatever, we all know you are jealous of the soggy lesbians

Anonymous said...

Ran into your blog by accident when searching the term "visions of hunger". Not sure why it led me to your blog but whatever. Why do you have a picture of the actress Ana Maria Orozco dressed up as Betty la Fea (the original "Ugly Betty", the Colombian version) under your lesbian entry?? Just curious how you came to use her image. Check out a much cuter picture of her below.
http://imgserv.ya.com/galerias2.ya.com/img/6/62e22fa9813267e9i3.jpg