Sunday, April 20, 2008

Mormons

So do polygamists ever decide that they have too many wives? Who decides how many wives the guys can have? How many wives would I want? Yes, these are the things I think about when I am trying to sleep at night. Some days I don't really think that I would want anymore wives. I mean you know when women get together and they start bitching about their asshole husbands, well with Mormons they would all be talking about me... and that would suck. But on the other hand... ok, ahh...

2 comments:

Mama K said...

What I wonder is - if all these women are stay at home moms, which I think they mostly are, and these families have about a zillion kids, or at least a lot, how does one father provide enough income to feed them all? It must be exhausting. Just wondering. I would think that would be a huge thing for the men. Where does all the money come from to meet their families' needs?

Amy said...

it would be terrible for PMS, especially since woman cycle together...you probably wouldn't survive the first month of marriage...they'd all kill ya.