Thursday, April 24, 2008

Everybody poops

Poop is funny. Guys think that their poop is pretty cool. I know that when I take an interesting one I am very impressed. I want to show the world. Jen (my wife) used to be easy to trick and come and look at it. But now, she knows better. Now I have to make shit up to trick her into coming into the bathroom to look at it. I'll be like "ahh! I fell down, I'm hurt, come help me!" Then I'll get between her and the door and in our bathroom there is not much room and she ends up seeing the poop in the toilet. She's all like "that's really why you wanted me to come in here isn't it?" And I'm all like "but look at it, I mean look how huge it is, and see that right there, that's dinner from last night, and..." You get the point. Maybe it is gross, but I look at it as an artform. I mean, I created something. I gave birth to it. Sometimes labor can be quite extensive depending on how many salads I have been eating. Ok, I'll stop talking about poop now.

1 comment:

Amy said...

oh...never heard that one before!

Anyways, Rich, you are so funny! I had so much fun watching you do stand up last night!!! Everyone else was so crude. When I laughed at your jokes, I genuinely was laughing and felt good about it. I left last night feeling bad that I actually laughed at some of the things that guy had said.

Anyways, thanks for being funny!!!!