Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fat Ass to NICE ASS!

So I recently lost about 60 lbs. Everywhere I go people talk about how good I look. Of course I wonder "What did they think of me before?" Before I went on my diet I was given a diagnosis of "Morbid Obesity." I was like WTF? Morbidly Obese? I mean I know I was overweight but MORBIDLY OBESE? This is what I think of when I think of morbid obesity.

That is not what I looked like. However, that was my diagnosis. Now I am just plain obese! Yeah!!!!! I'm f*ing obese! Anyway, people say damn you lookin' good Amani! And I'm all like "Thanks." So was I like disgusting to people before I lost weight? A gross slob? What did people think of the way I looked? Now they all like "I wanna kiss you!" and stuff. Ok, I know you've been wondering; this is what I look like now.

Thanks Vita-Pro!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again, laughing! Yeah, that's what I think of when I hear morbidly obese -- they dole out the obese word to people I would refer to as "plesantly plump", too. 60 POUNDS!! Wow... how did you fare on a windy day like today... did you like have to hold on to things so you didn't blow away??? Seriously, you look awesome, and no, I didn't think you were a fat slob before you lost weight.

Amy said...

You are so funny but you're still not my type.